Jan 22, 2009

solnchesvetit

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Lyubov. I am 28 years old.
I have decided to write to you and i hope we can find much in common.
I am a young lady. My friends consider me to be interesting
in communication, kind and sincere. I can cook it is tasty.
I happen good companion in a society. I have neither husband nor
children. I have serious intentions about my life.
I want to find a man that I can talk to, meet him and also to
creat a family. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy
family with the beloved man. I dream about strong relations with
the good man and the right person of course.

If you are interested in Me if you wish to see more my photos please write to Me only on my personal e-mail: solnchesvetit gmail.com

because I shall be capable to answer you only from this address
and to send the photos.
I hope to find an answer from you.
Lyubov


So ugly girl.. this scammer is so silly.

No comments: